Monday 5 December 2011

The packages

I realised after talking in the crit that I was faffing about and not making a decision and just churning out work and never getting to a finish point.. so I started to make some decisions!

I went and bought some packages from the shop to work with, so I could show how my products would look.
The Fresh body lotions have their one colour label.. I wanted to keep it clean and simple to get the fresh feeling across to consumers..

I think I could have looked more into the pattern on the label, it might be a bit too plain.. 


The tea tree range is 2 colour, again it shows the fresh logo with the tea tree plant in the background.. keeping to the simple feeling.. I really like the colours and I think they work well together and definitely says 'tea tree' to me..

From looking at other tea tree products, they all had the same idea, using the green as a stand out colour.. this is what separates these products from the others.



The packaging that transfers onto the label..

My last range was the lavender products. I kept with one colour, like the citrus range, which says 'lavender' when you first see the bottles..




The full range.. I think they all work together, even with the change of colour.. you can tell what product goes where..


No comments:

Post a Comment