Thursday 8 December 2011

Joliver

The same as the fresh business cards and letterhead, I wasn't making a decision, so I have now.. I have used 4 colours for the logo and business card.. and I have used flower illustrations to emphasise the secret garden theme.. I think they have a boutique feel to them.. however, I think that the stock could be a bit thicker and have a bit of texture to it.. just for that boutique feel..



The wallpaper designs would be seen in the fitting rooms and on the shop floor on one wall.. I wanted to keep the illustrations in black, as from the crits I was told that the images were too mixed, as some were coloured and others weren't.. and it didn't work.. I can see this now.. I have decided to use colour in the background of the images..


The posters would be seen around town to start off with and maybe in the shop window, but when the boutique becomes more popular and well known, these types of posters would be seen in magazines and billboards and bus stops..

I'm not keen with the top layout of text.. it isn't clear how much the items are, as I find it difficult to read, however, the poster at the bottom is easily read quickly, which is what is needed when consumers are rushing about shopping..





No comments:

Post a Comment