Thursday 8 December 2011

Bags

I wanted to use canvas bags as this is quite boutique like.. its something different to the plain plastic bags given by massive chain stores..

I have looked at 2 sizes of bags.. depending on how much the customer buys or they could be bought in the shop as a bag for life..

They are quite simple, but show the shop name and an image of something from the secret garden theme..






I wanted the image to be sat in some colour, not just on its own..
Other bag ideas could be all patterned bags, using the wallpaper images.. they might look a bit more interesting as its a pattern.. and everyone loves patterns..



The transfers I purchased were quite shoddy.. I couldn't get it to stick to the bag no matter how much I ironed.. but you can get the idea of the bag designs.. even though they are quite creased in some areas..




No comments:

Post a Comment