Tuesday 6 December 2011

Leaflet and poster:

To promote the products and the range, I have designed a leaflet that would be handed out when purchasing any items and would be available at the till point to be picked up.. they could also be included in magazines or newspapers..



I wanted the leaflet to stand out a bit more.. so decided to cut the top corners off.. making the columns a bit asymmetrical.. the front and back cover match up when the put together and the products are divided on the pages.. The citrus product is the 'bigger' product.. so I decided to advertise it in the middle of the leaflet..




The fresh image I have used is just from the internet.. the reason I decided to chose it was because I feel this is what fresh is.. clean water splashed in your face.. I also think it shows health and beauty too..

The poster would be seen in magazines, billboards and bus stops.. there would be different poster designs for the different products..



No comments:

Post a Comment